This website presentation (hereinafter referred to as the “presentation” or “website”) was created in most cases in accordance with the Czech Guidelines for Creation of an Accessible Website. Exceptions to this methodology are listed below; see “Inaccessible parts of the website”.
If you come across a page that does not comply with the methodology in some way, please inform our technical administrator and a remedy will be arranged (or a reason will be given why the repair cannot be performed).
Inaccessible parts of the website
- The E-shop requires cookies to function properly. Without them, you cannot add products to the cart or send an order.
Information on other standards
- The source code of the presentation complies with the XHTML 1.0 Strict standard issued by the W3C consortium.
- The cascading style sheets meet the CSS level 2.1 standard, but several CSS level 3 rules were required for some parts of the website to function properly.
About navigation among the pages
At the top of each page there is a link "Skip to main content", a link "Skip to additional content", "Skip to image", a link to the home page in the form of a logo, then the main navigation menu and search.
Keyboard shortcuts (on an alphanumeric keyboard)
- Key 1:
- Skips to the main content of the page
- Key 2:
- Skips to additional content
- Skips to the top of the page
- Key 4:
- Skips to an enlarged image, if any
Note: For example, in Internet Explorer and Safari, you can skip to the main content by pressing the keys Alt + 1. In Mozilla Firefox press Alt + Shift + 1. In Opera, you can call up a menu with keyboard shortcuts using a key combination Shift + Esc, then just press the key, in our case 1.
The keys are set according to the Czech keyboard, so basically 1 is „+“, 2 je „ě“, 3 je „š“ a 4 je „č“.
External links and new windows
Links outside this presentation are indicated by the icon and links that open a new window are indicated by .
Personalized browsing options
The presentation is only available in one (basic) style, but some browsers support disabling / personalizing styles at different levels.
- Mozilla Firefox supports disabled styles and user styles.
- Opera supports advanced style manipulation, including dozens of pre-set templates.
Webmaster contact data
In case of emergency, you can send a message to our webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.