Personal Data Protection
Alfa 3, s.r.o., Company Registration No.: 42228123, Husova 263, 538 54 Luže, deals, among other things, with the development, production and sale of metal furniture. Within the framework of ensuring its activities, Alfa 3, s.r.o., which is a personal data controller, performs personal data processing mainly for these purposes:
1. The legal basis for personal data processing is:
a. Personal data processing is necessary for the performance of the contract to which the data subject is a contracting party, or for the implementation of measures taken before the conclusion of the contract at the data subject’s request - Article 6, Paragraph 1 b) of GDPR,
b. Personal data processing is necessary for fulfilling the legal obligation relating the controller - Article 6, Paragraph 1 c) of GDPR.
c. Personal data processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of the controller or the third party concerned, with the exception of cases, where the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject requiring personal data protection, in particular where the data subject is a child, take precedence over these interests - Article 6, Paragraph 1 f) of GDPR.
2. Personal data is passed on to other persons, except the cases stipulated by a special law.
3. When processing personal data at Alfa 3, s.r.o., there is no automated processing on the basis of which actions or decisions would be made, aimed to infringe the rights or legitimate interests of the data subjects.
4. Personal data is processed only for the necessary period of time, which is individual for each purpose of processing. After the expiry of this period, personal data is destroyed, or further stored for a period specified in the valid File and Disposal Plan, issued in accordance with Act No. 499/2004 Coll., on Archiving and Records Management.
5. You are entitled to:
a. Demand access to your personal data,
b. Demand the correction of inaccurate personal data (if you believe that the personal data processed by Alfa 3, s.r.o. is inaccurate),
c. Demand the deletion of your personal data, or require restrictions on personal data processing
d. Demand the transferability of your personal data provided to Alfa 3, s.r.o.,
e. File a complaint with the supervisory authority..
6. Your requests will always be properly assessed and settled in accordance with the relevant provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
7. Please note that you may exercise your rights towards Alfa 3, s.r.o. through a data protection officer.
8. Data protection officer:
I3 Consultants s.r.o.
K trninám 34, Prague 6, tel. 543 214 714; firstname.lastname@example.org